How To Consign
First time consignors need to make an appointment so that you do not have to wait as a walk-in. Appointments are not needed after your first appointment, unless you desire one.
Please call (781) 449-7344 between 10am-6pm Tuesday – Saturday to set up a convenient time with our intake store located at 921 Great Plain Avenue in Needham, MA.
- We have 3 piece minimum, up to a maximum of 20 pieces per visit
- Clothing no more than 2 years old
- We accept only current season clothing and accessories
- Items must be clean, in perfect condition & pressed on hangers (you may have your hangers back)
- We accept merchandise from Old Navy to Chanel
- Sizes 0 – 24
- Clothing, shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories
- We have a 6 week consignment period
Pieces are left on consignment. You receive 40% of sale proceeds on all pieces sold and the tax credit for those that don’t.