- You may schedule an appointment to open an account or walk-in (First come First Served). Appointments always seen first,
- Call our intake (drop off) store at 781-449-7344. Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00am to 6:00pm to set up an appointment.
- We accept Spring/Summer things February 1st through July 31st.
- We accept Fall/Winter things August 1st through January 31st.
Getting ready for your first visit:
- Select a minimum of 3 items and not more than 30 in new or like-new condition. Pieces of jewelry, shoes and purses count as items. Should be in the current season.
- All garments cleaned and pressed or freshly laundered on hangers or neatly folded in paper bags. We will give your hangers back. Items in trash or garbage bags will not be accepted
- Items should be free of odors-perfume, smoke, mothballs and pet hair.
- Check for broken zippers, missing buttons, torn hems, spots and stains.
We accept sizes 0 to 24. And, we accept and sell a wide range of brands, from J. Crew to Chanel.
For a list of labels we currently accept, Click Here
For a list of labels not currently accepted, Click Here
Going forward- you can make an appointment if you want us to review your items or you are invited to use our convenient, “No Appointment Needed” drop and run program.
The resale period is 60 days for Contemporary brands and not more than one full calendar year for Designer brands. You receive 50% of sales.
Payments are mailed for all sales of $50.00 or more sold in the previous month. Your money is always available as store credit! See FAQ for more information.