How To Consign – Closet Exchange – Needham, Ma
- First time consignors need to schedule an appointment to open an account.
- Call our intake (drop off) store at 781-449-7344. Tuesday through Saturday, 10:00am to 6:00pm to set up an appointment.
Getting ready for your first visit:
- Select a minimum of 3 items and not more than 20 in new or like-new condition. Pieces of jewelry, shoes and purses count as items. Should be in the current season.
- All garments cleaned and pressed or freshly laundered on hangers. We will give your hangers back.
- Items should be free of odors-perfume, smoke, mothballs and pet hair.
- Check for broken zippers, missing buttons, torn hems, spots and stains.
We accept sizes 0 to 24. And, we accept and sell a wide range of brands, from designer and boutique to better mall labels, to moderate labels.
For a list of labels we currently accept, Click Here
For a list of labels not currently accepted, Click Here
Going forward- you can make an appointment every time you want to drop off items, or you are invited to use our convenient, “No Appointment Needed” drop and run program.
The consignment period is a minimum of 6 weeks. It is a 50/50 split. If you take your payment in a check, the split is 50/50. You have the option of just using your earnings as store credit and you keep 60% of your sales.
Payments are mailed for all sales of $50.00 or more sold in the previous month. Your money is always available as store credit! See FAQ for more info.