Foolproof beauty tips. Here are some little tips and tricks that can be helpful!
- Dry shampoo is a great tool for freshening hair, but it also gives hair texture—Yay!
- Bad hair day? Pin it up in a casual , sort of messy bun…very soft , sexy and totally acceptable these days!
- Flat hair? Change part to other side..it will give you lift.
- Feeling blah? Bright lipstick will brighten your face.
- Put on a thin coat of all- day lipstick or lipstain, then your regular lipstick. It will last longer.
- Try a denim jacket over any outfit that seems boring. Roll the sleeves and pop the collar—a great fresh look!
- Exfoliate—invest in a Clarisonic brush, or any similar one. It cleans better than anything, and your skin will glow!
- Have one sparkly t-shirt in your closet. It can perk up a boring look without overdoing.
- Feeling fat? Wear all black with a gorgeous scarf. Ten pounds lighter and two inches taller!
- Always have one pair of shiny, dangly earrings and one pair of fake diamond studs (approx 1 carat).
- Smile-big! Rembrandt Intense Stain toothpaste really whitens your teeth!
I hope some of these will help…it’s good to have a few secrets.
Take care. Be brave. Brenda